The Streets of the World exhibition is open from 7 March 2019 for 3 years.
From 7 March 2019, open 24/7.
Gustav Mahlerplein - Arnold Schönberglaan, Amsterdam. You can visit by car, bike and public transport.
The exhibition is outdoors and accesible for everyone. You can find the Streets of the World exhibition next to the Gustav Mahlerplein. The address is Arnold Schönberglaan, Amsterdam. You can park your car at Q-Park Mahler by using'AARON COPLANDSTRAAT 8, AMSTERDAM' as the address to navigate.
- Ring A10, direction of Amsterdam-Zuid.
- Take exit Buitenveldert - Amsterdam-Zuid.
- Take left onto the Amstelveenseweg/de (s108).
- Take left onto De Boelelaan
- Take left onto the Parnassusweg
- Take a right to the Gustav Mahlerlaan.
- Take a left to the Aaron Coplandstraat and park at Q-Park Mahler.
Follow the directions above to the parking area of Q-Park Mahler (Aaron Coplandstraat 8). From there, it's a one minute walk towards the station. You will find the Streets of the World exhibition on the construction fences on the On the construction fences on the Arnold Schönberglaan.
The exhibition is easy reachable by bike from Amsterdam and its surroundings, click here for more information.
By public transport
Take the train to Amsterdam-Zuid station. Take the Gustav Mahlerplein exit. Once you are outside, it is immediately on the righthand side.
Tags Pop-up Exhibitions, Photography Inspiration, Netherlands, Streets of the World Photo Museum